So I guess I can say I humbly and graciously accept this award. That being said I guess I need to post some things that I stole from Lisa's post. Thanks Lisa for the Nomination and maybe we will get lucky and meet at Quiltcon. My wife wants to go and I told her to look into it.
*Thank the person who nominated you, and give a link to his/her blog.
*List the rules.
*Display the image of the award on your post.
*List seven facts about yourself.
*Nominate (up to) 15 bloggers for this award, and notify them to let them know you have nominated them.
So here are 7 facts about me.
1. I am a runner.... though I haven't done anywhere near as much as I did last year (1000+ miles over the entire year). I do it to relieve stress as well as experience the runner's high....yes that is a real thing. I do my best thinking running (and mowing and sometimes while indisposed ...TMI)
2. I am 1 belt test away from being a black belt in Taekwondo. I have never really had the desire to complete it either....alot of responsibility that I am not willing to commit to or be responsible for comes with being a Black Belt. I have to many other Irons in the fire, so to speak
3. I have been in law enforcement in some capacity for over 15 years now.
4. I am a bit of hermit....or should I say Jedi???? I don't do well at places like Walmart. My wife has all but accepted this and avoids taking me when possible. I get "road rage" in the isles when people block them.
5. I FEEL (and it is just my personal feeling) that society has a whole has went down the tubes and people have lost the ability to be kind, respectful, and considerate of others (and more importantly their time). I have to say though... the quilting Bloggousphere has restored my faith to some degree.
6. I have an addiction to cinnamon. My wife even buys me the LorAnn Oils and i actually turn them up onto my tongue and work my way through a bottle a little at a time. Sometimes even to point of causing an upset tummy from burning due to using to much of it.
7. I'm Batman, I just don't have the money to go with it.
I know some of this was in my first post but there is a little more info with this one.
Nominations...I am really not sure who to nominate. I won't pretend to be a dedicated follower of blogs because my time to work on this or even read is very limited between work, duty, and only having 2 days off to accomplish anything...most of which is ate up right now with mowing.
Cheryl because of her awesome patterns that are extremely easy even for a beginner and Sandra because she let me "field test" as guys call it a pattern....that would be "pattern testing" for the quilter that isn't trying to come up with new lingo for quilt processes. LOL
Hope you enjoyed!